Have you heard of North Face Thermoball?
THE NEW SYNTHETIC ALTERNATIVE TO DOWN
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
· ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
· Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
· Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
· Insulates even when wet
The North Face Thermal Ball Hoodie
Redesigned with a sleek silhouette, this new hoodie features ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic alternative to down that achieves phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. As compressible as down, the round synthetic ThermoBall clusters trap and retain heat within small air pockets to provide effective insulation, even when wet. Wear or pack this highly compressible, ultralight zip-front layer for reliable thermal insulation in a variety of winter conditions.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
· Ultralight, packable, hooded insulated jacket retains warmth even when wet
· ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
· 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ insulation
· Attached fully adjustable hood
· Exposed molded-tooth front zip
· Secure-zip covered hand pockets
· Internal elastic cuff
· Hem cinch-cord
· bluesign® approved fabric
shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
375 g (13.23 oz)
LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK:
Come down to Joe's and try one on. Feel the warmth